[PD] pd-extended-0.43.1 win32

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Fri May 13 19:25:36 CEST 2011

if you want pd-extended working you have to follow those steps:

get 2011-04-30 win32 release of pd-extended

install

launch cmd, the dos console

cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\pd\bin"

replace "Program Files (x86)" with folder where it has been installed

start pd with the following command:

pd -lib libdir -lib vanilla/list -lib vanilla

and for saving those options go to File menu --> preferences --> audio settings

and clic on Save all settings

thats all

so simple isn't it?

--