[PD] [PD-announce] completion-plugin new version

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sat May 14 20:19:45 CEST 2011

that's great. don't know if you want to, but I would suggest to copy
another useful max feature: when you click on a send or receive object
(the same for their audio versions), a pop-up comes up listing how many
other objects exist using the same variable, and by clicking in any of
these objects it takes you to the patch where they are.

João

> hi
>
> I rewrote autocompletion-plugin which is now called 'completion-plugin'.
>
> there are some cool new features:
>
> - new GUI (inspired from desire-data)
> - added an option file
> - auto-creation of completed objects (via Return key)
> - added a 'save_mode' so pd remembers keywords for send/receive/table,
> etc..
> - added a nearly-bash-completion mode
> - completions update as you type
>
> there is a video demo there:
> http://vimeo.com/23557543
>
> you can grab the code there:
> http://github.com/gusano/pd_stuffs/tree/master/gui-plugins/completion
>
> requirements:
> - pd-0.43
> - tcl8.5
>
> I could test it on linux and osx only.
>
> OSX note:
> there are some focus problems with tcl8.5 (x11), but not with tcl8.5
> built with aqua support.
>
> as usual, bug reports are welcome ;)
>
> cheers,
> _y

Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin (Deutschland)
Tel +49 30 42020091 | Mob +49 162 6843570
Studio +49 30 69509190
jmmmpais at googlemail.com | skype: jmmmpjmmmp