[PD] new Pd Tutorial in English

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sun May 15 10:34:11 CEST 2011

you could put it in a wiki format, then other people could help?

are portuguese manuals really that important for brazilians? I think in
Portugal people are used to english, and after trying to setup a
portuguese version of pd wiki in 2007, I'm still the only portuguese guy
who signed up.

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin (Deutschland)