[PD] Adding Gridflow to the visual arsenal

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Mon May 16 21:51:14 CEST 2011

Hello

I am wondering how to add the wonderful effects I see in gridflow to my
existing VJ arsenal. I am currently using pdp/pidip/Gem with freeframe and
frei0r for VJ performance. I am currently using a Macbook pro with Ubuntu
10.04 LTS bootcamp and an Asus Eee PC netbook running only ubuntu. I have
been hacking away at pidipVJ adding freeframe, joystick, midi and a few
other controls/effects over the past year or so. I would like to add
gridflow into my patch(s) is there a way to use the functionality of GF
like pdp2gem etc?

pp