[PD] [PD-announce] completion-plugin new version

yvan volochine yvan.pd at gmail.com
Tue May 17 17:05:20 CEST 2011

On 05/17/2011 02:16 PM, Scott McCoid wrote:
> Can you explain how you got this working on OS X? I've downloaded tcl
> 8.5, but I'm a little unclear on what you did.

on OSX 10.5.8, after installing tcl8.5 from activestate, a new 'wish'
ends up in /usr/local/bin.

so if your PATH is set correctly, default 'wish' should be the new one
(8.5 that is).
check this with:
$ which wish
that should be the new one in /usr/local/bin and not 8.4 one (in /usr/bin).

once this is done, just build pd from git et voilà.

HTH,
_y