[PD] pduino test patch: "old analog/digital controls"

matteo sisti sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Sat May 21 13:33:14 CEST 2011

> That's the original way of controlling the analog inputs. It just controls
> whether the Arduino sends the analog messages.  Its there only for backwards
> compatibility.  Use the non-old messages now.

What are the non-old messages? Maybe I should study the firmata
documentation instead of just playing around with these patches, but
looking at the arduino-test and arduino-help patches I can't see any
way of enabling analog inputs (i.e. have the arduino send them) other
than these "old" messages.

I guess it's in front of my eyes and I don't see it...

thanks
m.