[PD] Pd applications for the blind or other disabled

Stefano Papetti stefano.papetti at univr.it
Sun May 22 19:43:40 CEST 2011

Il 21/05/11 19:22, Mathieu Bouchard ha scritto:
> On Sat, 21 May 2011, Stefano Papetti wrote:
>
>> I wonder if there exist any examples of applications developed with
>> Pd (from simple patches to externals or libpd-based stuff) aimed at
>> rehabilitation or human-computer interaction for disabled people. I'd
>> be very interested in any examples on this matter.
>
> The ISAS project at McGill University (Montréal)
>
> http://www.cim.mcgill.ca/Members/manager/seminar.2011-02-17.9522635964/
>
> BTW it says ZenGarden in the announcement, but the project replaced it
> with PdLib a few days after that presentation.
thanks Mathieu, very interesting.
I would be interested in trying the prototype... Is there a public
repository with the Pd patches?
Unless ISAS uses some externals, the Pd patches should be compatible
with Android devices as well, using ScenePlayer:
http://puredata.info/community/projects/software/sceneplayer

best,