[PD] [PD-dev] midiout / sysex on windows

Georg Werner georg at fricklr.de
Sun May 22 22:52:12 CEST 2011

Hello,

in the abstraction i just compose the message (like martin and cyrille
described in the thread) which then gets a bang.
what is exactly the problem? you can use it like any other abstraction.
put it in the pd path. create [sysexout] in a patch. the left inlet
takes the byte values without 240(sysex start) and 247(sysex end) the
right inlet is the channel number.
i dont know if it works with xp.
i hope it helped.
g.