[PD] CVs

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Mon May 23 15:21:14 CEST 2011

  In fact I'm wondering if pegasus was a representation of something
 well known in the past europe, like thunder, in some other cultures
 thunder was certainly represented by dragons.
  Human brain could have developped a language by using fictional
 animals to describe physical phenomenons, and this language would
 have been re-interpreted to something else by the immixtion of
 different cultures.
  Two snakes wrapped around a tree could have been how people
 represented double layer structure in a plasma.

  Fiction might refer to a reality becoming slightly different each time
 it passes through the synaptic network of human brain, mostly when
 parameters are missing for doing the computation.
  That might be how we come to weird things like dark matter, when ignoring
 electrical interaction at a galaxy scale well explained by Hannes Alfvén,
 when he compare a galaxy with homopolar motors.

--
Patrice Colet