[PD] 4 cameras for tracking people in a space

Pedro Lopes pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Tue May 24 14:50:25 CEST 2011

Of course it would. :)

Computationally you could do all in GPU and track everything fast as hell .
. . Or parallelize chunks of code into a multicore, and so forth.

But I don't really care. Tracking blobs with OpenCV takes me about 8ms (VGA
size camera) in a normal computer, and without a threaded approach, so
perfect, suits me without worries, i can have just stich two cams and it
gives about 14ms, which is more than great for me.