[PD] [PD-dev] canvas get method

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Wed May 25 01:28:30 CEST 2011

lol, it's fun, your file misses YZM's canvas_closebang and canvas_initbang, but i could compile it by adding missing lines,

a diff file would be a great thing :D

I couldn't water parchy, maybe because I'm missing [expr] object?

 expr $f1>68 && $f1<79
... couldn't create
 expr $f1>457 && $f1<462
... couldn't create