[PD] [PD-announce] Los Angeles Patching Circle Meeting This Sunday

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed May 25 20:54:38 CEST 2011

On Wed, 25 May 2011, Theron Trowbridge wrote:

> The next meeting of the Los Angeles patching circle will be this Sunday,
> May 29th from 2-5 pm at CRASHspace (10526 Venice Blvd., Culver City, CA
> 90232). Open and free to all (donations to support CRASHspace are
> welcome) - come and bring your Pure Data or Max/MSP project to work on.

Do you have any planned items that you could make part of the
announcement ? I think that it's good to know what happens in other
user-groups, at least in the form of a written plan beforehand or a
written report afterwards.

For every meeting of my Pd users group, I make a somewhat detailed
announcement on both pd-announce and pdmtl at artengine.ca, and occasionally
a report, that one only on pdmtl at artengine.ca.