[PD] Spectral focusing

William Brent william.brent at gmail.com
Thu May 26 04:50:54 CEST 2011

Hi Zax,

Maybe a straight up vocoder is too primitive for the kind of sound
you're after, but who knows...  For what it's worth, I have a vocoder
patch in my timbreID examples package with filters that are spaced
evenly in Barks.  You can also tune the relative amplitudes of the
filter outputs.

Of course, it still might just make everything sound like a robot :)