[PD] Waiting an array to be finished reading

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Thu May 26 11:45:40 CEST 2011

You have to know the length of the array. If you know the length you know
where the phasor is with respect to the end of the array.
Also, if you want to write something into the array, you should do it before
phasor reaches the end. Otherwise you'll have to read and write at the same
time. Generally i use a different array to write to, and switch to it when
phasor has finished reading the first array.

Pierre