[PD] "When the bubbles exploded, they tickled the bath."

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Thu May 26 14:06:28 CEST 2011

I think +bubbler is just an enhanced delay that splits the sound into
particles that can be played backwards, etc. (It's a very cool external btw,
like the rest of the package).

I tried once (to no avail, but i didn't spend enough time on this) to use
vcf~ with exponential ramps, but i didn't get anything satisfying.
The bottle sounds interesting, although i want to have an effect that can be
used live with my electric guitar (i mainly use pd with my guitar). Is there
any video or sound clip on your website in which the bubbleizer can be
heard?

Thank you both for your replies!

Pierre