[PD] CVs

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Thu May 26 14:58:14 CEST 2011

Alan Watts, and to some extent Pierre Grimes analysing
Plato, gave me some good thoughts on this.

If we weren't neural networks, prone to classification,
the question might be, are there different kinds of
intelligence? Or is what we do, (throwing boundaries
around things and concepts), intelligence by definition
only?

--
Andy Farnell <padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk>