[PD] backwards ead~

Stephan Elliot Perez dreamoftheshoreofanotherworld at gmail.com
Fri May 27 17:24:33 CEST 2011

Greetings,
       I wish to produce a wave form with the opposite form of the normal
ead~ wave (the curves become exponentially steeper instead of flatter),
which I can achieve by entering a negative number into the phasor in hard
off's exact-ead~ patch, which I downloaded from the archive.  However, I
still want to be able to independently change the length of the ascent,
decline, and distance between waves as is possible with ead~.  Does anyone
know how I could do this, or possibly have access to an abstraction-version
of ead~?

Best regards,
Stephan