[PD] pd-0.42 extended +nameclashes

rainer _ jepoxy at hotmail.com
Fri May 27 17:45:38 CEST 2011

....[maxlib/scale], that works - thanks!!!

From: hans at at.or.at
To: jepoxy at hotmail.com
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 11:08:17 -0400
CC: pd-list at iem.at
Subject: Re: [PD] pd-0.42 extended +nameclashes

Use [maxlib/scale].  If you change the library order, then your patch might only work on that particular install.  Making it work with the default preferences means that it'll work on any default Pd-extended 0.42 install.
.hc
On May 27, 2011, at 7:15 AM, rainer _ wrote:Hi,

I have a problem with pd-extended and maxlib scale vs. GEM scale object. In fact I need the maxlib scale, but GEM scale is loading. I have tried to change the startup order to load libs - with no effect. Also I have tried to name it [maxlib_scale...] as mentioned somewhere in the mailinglist archives - also with no effect.

What is the correct workaround of the nameclashing problem in pd-extended????

thx

rainer