[PD] How to avoid the message "setting pattern to default" with folder_list

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Fri May 27 22:54:43 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm using [folder_list] and when I open the patch, for every instance of
[folder_list] that exists, I get the following message on the console:

   setting pattern to default: /path/to/the/patch/folder

At first I was using just [folder_list] and for each instance I got two
messages:

   setting pattern to default: /path/to/the/patch/folder/*
   setting pattern to default: /path/to/the/patch/folder

Now I've replaced each [folder_list] with [folder_list /] (I always set
the pattern dynamically, anywa) and I got rid of the first messge but
the second one persists.

Is there any way to avoid printing this message? I want to keep the
output to the console as clean as possible, so that when there is a real
error I can see it.

Thanks
m.