[PD] pd for Motorola Xoom

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Sun May 29 21:28:13 CEST 2011

Hello

I just got a Motorola Xoom for an early birthday Gift and I was wondering HOW TO get pure data to run on Honeycomb 3.1. I would love to see if it will run my patches for Pd. I have about two weeks to test the device out before I am allowed to return it. The purchase was from Best buy in the US. So my goals are actually to get Pure Data and SuperCollider to run on the thing if possible.

I see that there is a how to in the developer section but it seems a few months old and I am not sure the best way to proceed in building/compiling pd for this mobile device.

Can someone point me in the right direction for getting this to work, or have any info on IF it will work at all?

pp