[PD] pd for Motorola Xoom

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Mon May 30 02:02:02 CEST 2011

I tried the PdTEst and it works and gives me two very smooth sine tones,
the circle of fifths patch and the sceneplayer both crash and do not run.
I am excited to see the development of pd on these mobile devices. I think
some of the other coding is a bit out of my league. How far off do you
think a full pd for Android is? A year?

pp