[PD] pd for Motorola Xoom

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Mon May 30 21:20:18 CEST 2011

Right now all I was able to get running was the pdtest.apk. I am trying to grok exactly what I need to build to get this running. Do I build pd mobile and then transfer it to the xoom? I am still unsure how to unzip files on this device. Any basic hand holding your willing to do would be greatly appreciated

Patrick Pagano B.S.,M.F.A
Digital Media Engineer
UF Digital Worlds Institute
(352)294-2020