[PD] Non-linear spectral stretch

Eran Sachs eran at mx.kein.org
Tue May 31 18:23:12 CEST 2011

To (partly) answer my own question:
pvwarp~ in FFTease can do this; it applies different multipliers to
different partials.

However, the determination of the actual warp function seems somewhat
elusive. Has anyone had any experience with this external? It sounds
great, but I can't figure out how to specify the function.

Thanks anyone,
Zax