[PD] control lot of audios files with arduino + puredata

FernandoG dataferx at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 04:33:21 CEST 2011

Thanks for answer

Martin: I am researching about shift registers, but if the idea is to use
puredata to control audio playbacks, thats means that i need to control
shift registers with pd? because the arduino will be flashed with pd
firmdata and will be imposible to upload code to control shift registers, is
that posible or i am thinking wrong?
 Thanks again

Best!