[PD] backwards ead~

Stephan Elliot Perez dreamoftheshoreofanotherworld at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 01:22:34 CEST 2011

Thanks for your response.  I tried to apply the branching principal using
the equation from the [exact-ead~] by having the envelope go to 1 and then
to 2 instead of 0, using min 1 and max 1 to create a branch, using an
expression to convert the ascending numbers over 1 into descending numbers
under 1, and then jumping to 0.  I think the problem is that, during the
switches, two 1s are sent at the same time, leading to a 2 (as seen in the
graph), where I actually need a 0...

-Stephan