[PD] which object to use to resolve my problem?

FernandoG dataferx at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 08:48:31 CEST 2011

Hello

I need a object or an abstraction that send a unique and single bang when a
incoming number reach certain defined value and do nothing while this
incoming number varies in proximities of the desired value, but when
incoming number return to 0 the process is reset and start again. By the
way, my incoming number is an analog input from arduino board.

anybody knows if there is and object to do that, or wich object i can use to
build a patch to do it?

thanks!