[PD] u_loader and global preset manager in RJDJ lib

manecante manecanta at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 5 16:53:22 CEST 2011

hello,
i am trying out the rjdj lib and i am not sure to understand correctly
how should the SSSAD abstraction u_loader be used.
I used SSSAD before and built a global preset manager with a coll to
get an index for each preset.
Now when i open the u_loader help file i can see that the "SOMETAG"
argument could represent the index that would permit me to retrieve
each preset but, in this example, it is not designed in a way that you
can dynamically change it. So each time you save a preset it will save
the values with this prefix, and i don't understand how this way you
can differentiate each preset then..

So my question is, do i have to design it myself or is there a ready
made global preset manager technique that i missed in this help file?
Thanks for you help,
delphine