[PD] backwards ead~

Stephan Elliot Perez dreamoftheshoreofanotherworld at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 15:42:31 CEST 2011

Greetings,
     Well, I used two [vline~] objects and it works fine, but only when I
set the right input one of the one [expr~] to 0 and the other to 1, which
both lead to division through 0 and the corresponding error message.  I
believe you mentioned this problem, Mr. Farnell, regarding your own
patches.  To what complications does this problem lead?  Does anyone know
how I could modify the equation to be rid of it?  Why does the patch
nonetheless work?

Many thanks,
Stephan