[PD] Fwd: RJDJ,sceneplayer & Xoom

Joe White white.joe4 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 15:37:48 CEST 2011

On 8 June 2011 14:25, Pagano, Patrick <pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu> wrote:

> Hmm, I would like to fill the screen or at least get the patch to rotate
> when I am in horizontal [landscape].
> I am going to try to make an rjdj scene today to see how it goes, perhaps I
> will include a screen grab of the Xoom
> fiddle~ and bink will make for a great app
> Anyone got any cool ones not up there yet they want to share?
>
> pp

Can you explain what you mean by 'get the patch to rotate'? I don't think
I'm totally following. Do you mean to see the Pd patch canvas - objects,
messages, bangs, toggles etc...?

As far as I know, the only way to have a interface on mobiles devices is by
doing one of the following methods:

- Using [rj_image] to display images. These are controlled via logic in the
Pd patch.
- Using Chris' PdDroidParty to display gui objects
- Writing custom GUI code to for the platform of choice.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

> Btw, has anyone made a moog,arp patch for rjdj?

Don't think so, there is a juno emulator [s_ejun] and various other synths
in the RjLib. Are you going to make one? :)

Cheers,
Joe