[PD] RJDJ,sceneplayer & Xoom; RJDJ scene question!

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Thu Jun 9 01:43:36 CEST 2011

Hi Patrick,

On Wed, Jun 08, 2011 at 12:18:32PM -0400, Pagano, Patrick wrote:
> I have a question about RJDJ and the Rjz Server
> I have made a simple test scene and run the server so I may install the files on my ithing.
> I navigate to the server site and my scene shows up, I install it and then rjdj runs but the scene is nowhere to be found
> Where can I find it?

Did you include an Info.plist file with your scene? If you did not, the scene probably does not have a name. Try copying the Info.plist file from another scene and modifying it. You probably also want to include and image.jpg background (320x320 pixels) so that you can recognise your scene in the list. Lastly, make the directory containing your scene ends with ".rj".

Cheers,

Chris.