[PD] A bit of generative patching

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 22:57:54 CEST 2011

I like it a lot. I don't know anything about generative music. This is all
pseudo-randomly created, right? It can't be played twice, right? "And all
these moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain", the replicant
said. Never thought about it before, now i like the idea.
Thanks a lot for sharing!

Pierre