[PD] frozen GUI

Jeppi Jeppi jeppiot at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 10:52:57 CEST 2011

Hi all,
I know this is quite a recurrent topic...we are having serious issues with PD under Windows. The GUI gets frozen after 15-30min working, possibly due to excess of GUI updates, though not sure about that. The audio thread works and operating with the GUI is still possible, though with no visual feedback.
Would it be a way to overcome that, or to relaunch/reconnect whatever the GUI alone, without having to restart PD?
If removing GUI updates to hidden abstractions might help, I would patienlly remove them all...

Thanks in advance
Josep M