[PD] pix_film can't open almost any file after upgrading to Ubuntu 10.10

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 22:18:22 CEST 2011

On 06/14/2011 08:26 PM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

>> Unfortunately the latest version from CVS is equally broken.

I wrote this after installing it and trying in Gem, but I hadn't tried
lqtplay.

Now lqtplay doesn't crash any more, it says it can't find libquicktime!!

lqtplay: error while loading shared libraries: libquicktime.so.0: cannot

So my guess is that the version from CVS didn't install properly
(thought it didn't report any error while configuring, making, nor
installing) and that Gem is still using the version that used to crash
and keeps crashing...