[PD] problem with pdgst

Jack jack at rybn.org
Wed Jun 15 17:17:16 CEST 2011

I can play a stream without problem with gstreamer and the command
line :
$ gst-launch-0.10 gnomevfssrc location=http://... ! qtdemux !
ffdec_h264 ! ffmpegcolorspace ! xvimagesink

But using pdgst with :

[location http://...(

[gnomevfssrc]

[qtdemux]

[ffdec_h264]

[ffmpegcolorspace]

[pix_gst2pix rgba]

It doesn't work. I get in the pd console :

verbose( 0):setting property 'location'
GEM: Direct Rendering enabled!
GEM: GLEW version 1.5.4
GEM: Start rendering
info:gst2pix: stream_status 0 gnomevfssrc1
info:gst2pix: stream_status 0 gnomevfssrc1
info:gst2pix: stream_status 1 gnomevfssrc1
info:gst2pix: stream_status 1 gnomevfssrc1
error: [gnomevfssrc]: Impossible d'ouvrir la ressource en lecture.
error: [gnomevfssrc]: gstgnomevfssrc.c(868): gst_gnome_vfs_src_start
(): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstGnomeVFSSrc:gnomevfssrc2:
No filename given
error: [gnomevfssrc]: Impossible d'ouvrir la ressource en lecture.
error: [gnomevfssrc]: gstgnomevfssrc.c(868): gst_gnome_vfs_src_start
(): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstGnomeVFSSrc:gnomevfssrc2:
No filename given

I am sure the filename is given with the [location( message.

Here my configuration :
Pd 0.42.5
GEM: ver: 0.93.SVN rev3952M
GEM: compiled: May  1 2011