[PD] Piezo, trigger, Arduino

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 14:27:29 CEST 2011

Dear List,

This is yet another question about Arduino. Sorry about that.
I want to use piezos to trigger samples using my arduino board. I want the
trigger to be sensitive, and a quick google search seems to show that piezo
is the way to go.
Does anybody have any experience with piezo triggers (what type of piezo,
isolating each piezo, etc.)? I will hit the piezos with my bare fingers (no
drumsticks or anything like that), but i guess it doesn't really matter
since i can control the threshold within Pd.

This last sentence is just to make sure that everyone knows i'm talking
about piezos in case there wasn't enough occurences of the word in my
message.

Cheers!

Pierre