[PD] room reflections: cart2del_damp_2d

Iain Mott mott at reverberant.com
Fri Jun 17 17:49:49 CEST 2011

Hi List,

I'm experimenting with Thomas Musil's externals ambi_encode and
room_sim_3d (the GUI object, set up in 2d) to spatialise mono sources.
I'm using these presently with ambdec as an external decoder and it
seems to be working well.

I'd like to try simulating early room reflections with cart2del_damp_2d
but can't figure out how to use it properly (have looked at the help
file included in pd-extended). Is there a more developed patch available
somewhere or could someone please send me an example?

Thanks,

Iain