[PD] What's the workaround for pix_resize/pix_crop non-refreshing bug?

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 12:52:30 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Windows (not linux, dunnow mac), the current release of Gem has a
known bug (2972166) in that [pix_resize] and [pix_crop] don't update the
image when you change the crop parameters or the dimen of the resize.

According to the bug tracker it has been fixed (can anyone confirm on
Windows and Mac?), but the fix hasn't been released yet.

IOHannes suggested me to use [pix_separator] as a workaround, but it
doesn't work, or I haven't understood the suggestion fully. Neither
putting a [pix_separator] just before nor just after [pix_resize] fixes
the issue.

Is there a workaround at all?

Thanks
m.