[PD] "image" doesn't work after clearing big patch

tim vets timvets at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 16:48:11 CEST 2011

2011/6/21 Mathieu Bouchard <matju at artengine.ca>

> On Tue, 21 Jun 2011, Mirko Maier wrote:
>
>  i have a patch window with a (big) image, using günther geigers "image"
>> external (win xp), and with some data structures. using the "clear" message
>> for the window a couple of times and then reloading the image (between 10
>> and 25 times of clearing and reloading), it doesn't load anymore. does
>> anyone know a solution?
>>

> [#see] is a (quite different) alternative to [image].
>
> It's in the GridFlow library.
>
> However, for big images, there's a great speedup that is supposed to be
> available in next release. (currently only available through SVN)

Hi Mathieu,

when I try to see the help for #see I get:

swScaler: Exactly one scaler algorithm must be chosen
pd_gui: pd process exited
Segmentation fault

pd 0.42.5-extended
GridFlow 9.13, Copyright (c) 2001-2010 Mathieu Bouchard
GridFlow was compiled on Dec 18 2010, 18:00:44
GF: setting stack size to -1
GridFlow: using MMX optimisations
Ubuntu 10.10

gr,