[PD] pix_image and pix_film : Unable to find files after two hours

david lemarechal d_lemarechal at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 21 16:50:31 CEST 2011

Hi list,

I have a serious issue with a patch that loads and displays images and films sequentially in a loop of about 5 min.
Everything works fine, but after two hours, we got blank screen and Pd says : [pix_image] : Unable to find file ...
The path displayed is always the correct one, so the files exist, but Gem can't find it.

Any idea of what is going on ?

This occurs for almost every instance of pix_image and pix_film. (one .avi seems to survive each time)
I'm on windows 7 64bits with pd-extended 0.42.5 anf Gem 0.92.3

Any advice would be very very appreciated.

Thanks !

David