[PD] [PD-announce] Gangplank workshop on Saturday 25th at les Laboratoires d'Aubervilliers (F)

Oli44 olivier at heinry.fr
Wed Jun 22 00:08:55 CEST 2011

Hello,

Gangplank is a nomadic workshop involving independant/freelance European
artists and technicians from the dance/theatre/performing arts scene,
sharing a common interest for the shift happening in dramaturgy due to
the rise of digital tools, removal of hierarchy, free culture as well as
free beer...

We have developed tools, besides real-life tolls,  to drive a Lanbox
layer via a UDP network socket as well as a set of MIDI-to-TCP commands
using Puredata. The code is licensed under the GNU/GPL license and can
be downloaded, obviously for free, from our Gitorious
<https://gitorious.org/gk-code> repository. https://gitorious.org/gk-code

Early versions required Pd-extended (especially mrpeach OSC network
objects) as well as the pdmtl v2 abstractions, next version will also
depend on Gridflow.

Please join us at les Laboratoires d'Aubervilliers to follow our demos,
chat and exchange with us.

This session as well as the next one at Pact Zollverein, Essen, Germany
, next July, are facilitated by Anne Goldenberg, Montréal, Canada. We
also  plan sessions in the Balkans next year.

Date: Saturday June 25th, 02:00 -06:00 PM,
Location: 41, rue lécuyer 93300 Aubervilliers, Metro 4 chemins, ligne 7
Info at leslaboratoires.org  phone +33(0)1 53 56 15 90

http://www.leslaboratoires.org/projet/gangplank-aux-laboratoires-daubervilliers

olivier at heinry.fr
Portfolio: http://olivier.heinry.fr