[PD] PPA for libpd?

Peter Brinkmann peter.brinkmann at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 22 22:27:53 CEST 2011

I agree that we should provide a libpd.pc.  Let's aim to fold this into the
main branch of the libpd repository.  If the PPA ends up using code from
aalex, let's merge that into the main branch as well.

A related question is whether this is the time to declare the libpd API
finished, but that's a discussion that we should probably take to
pd-everywhere.
Cheers,
     Peter