[PD] Pd performance at TED

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 23:57:15 CEST 2011

Yes, it's exactly like that.  But that's the way the term was defined, which-- as you
point out-- covers wide array of synthesis techniques and uses of digital computers.

I would just conclude that it doesn't seem a particularly enlightening term, except for
a specific subset of parodies that have to do with technology.  As a term of derision
I think it's confusing/confused.

-Jonathan