[PD] mrpeach/tcpclient

Martin Peach martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 24 03:00:38 CEST 2011

On 2011-06-23 13:36, Oli44 wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We've been using a patch with tcpclient to connect to a Lanbox for over
> a year of time, without any hassle.
>
> Today, we started having the following error message :
> tcpclient_send_byte: could not send data which has never appeared on the
> mailing-list archive.

So you can connect to a remote machine and can send and receive but
after a while this happens?

> I tried slowing down the send rate of data, but it doesnt seem to change
> anything.
>
> Nothing in our setup has changed , a MAcbook pro running osx 10.6 as a
> client as well as a linux box running ubuntu 10.04, Linksys WRT54GL and
> a Lanbox.

That's a wireless router. Are you using wifi? If so and you can't send
over the network (never or after a few sucesses?)it's probably something
to do with the wifi connection. You may be able to change the channel to
a less congested one.

Martin