[PD] Pd unstable on Mac OS: hangs after loosing focus?

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 15:57:18 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have a patch that works perfectly on Linux, but when my "client" runs
it on a Mac, almost every time Pd looses focus, for example by
minimising it or just opening other programs or browsing files in
Finder, then Pd hangs and stops responding and it never recovers when it
gains focus again. So it's completely unreliable and hence unusable.

Has anybody ever experienced anything similar and found out what
triggers this and how to avoid it? Maybe it's just something weird on
that particular machine...

thanks
m.