[PD] Pd-extended for Windows working again and .zip package

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Jun 27 05:50:10 CEST 2011

Ok, I think I fixed it.  It was a very weird bug.  there was a very
strange 'k' with a dot character on top of it in the command 'package',
therefore it didn't work.  I replaced the weird 'k' with a normal one
and it worked for me.  This was in the gen_config_win proc of the
pd_guiprefs.tcl command.  Here's the commit:

http://pure-data.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=pure-data/pd-extended.git;a=commit;h=b5c3f16d934db041de66f4e57cef086ff5300f76

And also the patch for pure-data:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3336039&group_id=55736&atid=478072

Please try tomorrow's build and let me know.  That should be easier
since there is now a .zip package for Windows.  You can unzip it
anywhere, then go into the 'bin' folder inside, and double-click pd.exe
to run it.