[PD] kinect on Debian/Ubuntu made easy

Aaron L. elmastero74 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 19:37:03 CEST 2011

That's pretty awesome.  NIce work.

Just curious......how "real time-y" could this be?

Let's say I wanted to pump my fist and have it trigger a kick-drum in time?

Is that possible?  Everything I've seen seems to have a measurable delay
after the movement.

That could be because of the actual samples being triggered however (i.e.
slow attacks, etc).

Again though, nice work.

-Aaron