[PD] Pd-extended build for Ubuntu 11.04 x64 ?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Jun 27 20:22:17 CEST 2011

The best thing would be to help Lorenzo get pdp working with v4l2 and
remove the v4l stuff.  You could also try removing pdp from the build,
in externals/Makefile, see the variable LIB_TARGETS.  Then at least
you'll have all of Pd-extended minus pdp.  Or another kludge is to make
a symlink to the old v4l:

sudo apt-get install libv4l-dev
sudo ln -s /usr/include/libv4l1-videodev.h /usr/include/linux/videodev.h

.hc