[PD] Pd-extended build for Ubuntu 11.04 x64 ?

batinste dwanafite at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 29 11:03:33 CEST 2011

On 28/06/2011 17:50, Lorenzo Sutton wrote:
> batinste wrote:
>> Hi list
>>
>> I'm looking for some Pd-extended build for Ubuntu 11.04 x64 (Natty
>> Narwhal, 2.6.38 kernel). I've tried to compile 0.42.5 by myself (with
>> this guide : http://puredata.info/docs/developer/DebianWheezyAmd64
> As stated on the wiki page that is currently broken (on wheezy not
> sure about ubuntu). I still have the .deb which I managed to install
> on a fresh system (again wheezy so not sure about ubuntu).
I managed to compile pd-extended by tweaking /externals/Makefile as Hans
previously suggested :

    #LIB_TARGETS += hid pdp pidip gem2pdp iem16 pdp_opengl postlude
    LIB_TARGETS += hid iem16 postlude

I don't use pd to make graphics (for now ;) ), so i removed all the
pdp-related libs.
I can upload my build somewhere if someone needs it, just contact me by
e-mail as im not always reading the list.