[PD] pd crashed

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Jun 29 20:49:56 CEST 2011

On Jun 19, 2011, at 5:32 PM, Funs Seelen wrote:

> 2011/6/19 IOhannes m zmölnig <zmoelnig at iem.at>
>
> i would highly appreciate if people would report such bugs [1], rather
> than mentioning them casually in a sidenote.
>

> I'm sorry for not following the proper procedure. Although I'm using
> Pd a lot I wasn't familiar with this bug tracker. Now I am and
> reported this bug I found out was caused by zexy's [abs~]. Thanks
> for your advice!
> Funs

Also in Pd-extended >= 0.40 and Pd vanilla >= 0.43, there is a "report
bug" item on the Help menu which takes you there.

Looking at things from a more basic level, you can come up with a more
direct solution... It may sound small in theory, but it in practice,
it can change entire economies.     - Amy Smith