[PD] Pd "monosymphonia"

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 11:44:59 CEST 2011

That's a fair enough comment, I could do quite a lot more to sweeten the sound, too (it's just a simple sine oscillator atm, as I was concentrating on the score building process.

The idea is one of the central things in a lot of these styles, sometimes it's placed above the actual realization of the piece. Although it is nice to craft as much of your sound as possible.